About Me

My photo
17. grade 11. sports. music. english. photography.
imperfection is beauty, madness is genuis and its better to be absolutly rediculous than absolutly boring. marilyn monroe *

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Oak Island


Oak Island,

an artical that we read that was the story about the mystery of the island, that has puzzled many treasure hunters and historians for years. Personally I think that Oak Island was built long ago and underneith the island there is a labyrinth. There isn't much proof to backup this theory other than I like labyrinths and therefore I want there to be one under there.. no but really with everything that they are finding I think they are just hitting the tops of an underground and underwater labyrinth, which in all honestly would be pretty cool :)

1 comment: