About Me

My photo
17. grade 11. sports. music. english. photography.
imperfection is beauty, madness is genuis and its better to be absolutly rediculous than absolutly boring. marilyn monroe *

Sunday, June 14, 2009

American Teen


For me the most appealing teenager that I saw in this movie was Hannah Bailey. After her boyfriend broke up with her I felt the most sympathy for her. She was so brutally honest about everyone and she didn't care how anyone felt about her. She is content with who she is and doesn't want to change anything. Unlike the lead female student Megan Krizmanich who didn't care about how she treated anyone, it was all about her and everyone was expected to know that. I personally liked Hannah for her uniqueness and being true to herself, she was out of the group the easiest character to relate to and the most lovable.

No comments:

Post a Comment