About Me

My photo
17. grade 11. sports. music. english. photography.
imperfection is beauty, madness is genuis and its better to be absolutly rediculous than absolutly boring. marilyn monroe *

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Angels and Demons.


Angels and Demons, a fine piece of literature. Everything you want and more, historic facts, a grotesque love affair and an overall cheesy ending. Its just the book we've been searching for. My overall thoughts on the novel were that it was interesting it kept me entertained once I had overcome the first few chapters. I like the plot line and how the historic facts were Incorporated so that it didn't feel like i was reading a history textbook. I also had the privilege of reading the graphic novel which made it a lot more interesting to read, it allowed me to see how the sculptures looked and defiantly painted the setting better in my mind. I enjoyed the context of the novel, the style i had a bit of trouble with, Dan Brown being the lovable guy that he is just simply cannot control himself in the ways of cheesing up his plot lines. My most unimpressed moment of the book was like many other the last line in the novel. Not only did this ruin my thoughts for the next 6 months but it also left me with thousands of unanswered questions like how close to dying do you really have to be to even consider sleeping with Robert Langdon.

No comments:

Post a Comment