About Me

My photo
17. grade 11. sports. music. english. photography.
imperfection is beauty, madness is genuis and its better to be absolutly rediculous than absolutly boring. marilyn monroe *

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Final Project *tear*


I feel that my project went okay. I had more information about the topics and defiantly more video clips and clips that i could have shown for longer periods of time but i was listening to the reaction of the class and thought that i maybe should move on. However i thought that my message was conveyed and the topic that i was trying to show the class was explained. Laughter was an easy topic to come up with because i love making people laugh and i love laughing but trying to explain it was harder than i thought. I started out thinking i could make different funny videos but my mom said no one would laugh if i tried that hard. And then i thought of making a laughter timeline which kind of branched into the history of comedy and laughter. I think that my project deserved an 80/100 because i should have stuck with my gut and not chicken out by skipping over videos and such. I feel like i did put a lot of effort into this project it was a hard topic to complete but i hope that i got my message across :)

1 comment: